This department offers a wide range of professional services to Paris Brain Institute’s community and also responds to external requests to build up collaborative proposals. Its great proximity with researchers and incubated SMEs allows for fine mapping of the institute’s research activities.
These services include:
- sourcing of pertinent national, European and international funding opportunities for the institute research activities as well as for incubated SMEs;
- preparing information and formation sessions on funding opportunities and proposal writing;
- supporting build-up of national, European and international funding applications (scientific programmes, administrative and financial documents) for researchers and incubated SMEs (in collaboration with the DAR) ;
- contracts negociations with funders and external partners ;
- monitoring the projects while ensuring the respect of funders’ and management institutions’ rules ;
- mentoring awards applications.
Several high-impact grants were obtained within the Paris Brain Institute e.g. European programmes FP7, H2020, Horizon Europe (Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions, ERC, IMI,…). The latter reflects the quality of the research lead at the Paris Brain Institute. Public partners of the Paris Brain Institute have been involved in hundreds of research and formation programmes along the years and many of them are hosted by the Paris Brain Institute.
For further questions, please contact the Grants office.