The Paris Institute of Translational Neuroscience (IHU-A-Institut du Cerveau – ICM) has funded since 2017, projects dedicated to clinical proofs-of-concept.
KEY ELEMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Paris Institute of Translational Neuroscience (IHU-A-Institut du Cerveau – ICM) has funded since 2017, projects dedicated to clinical proofs-of-concept in:
– innovative medical technologies
– drugs / compounds repositioning
This call for proposals is open to everyone working in the IHU perimeter.
NEUROCATALYST will award up to 150 000 Euros per project (After a go/no go phase to validate feasibility) and provide a dedicated project manager to develop the study.
An evaluation committee composed of intern and extern medical experts and specialists of intellectual property will review the projects according to 3 criteria:
- Capacity to generate strong intellectual property and allowing to pursue with a complete development program, and/or capacity to demonstrate a medico economical utility;
- Scientific quality and capacity to address an unmet medical need;
- Technical, methodological and regulatory feasibility, power of efficacy markers and their capacity to have early read-outs.
APPLICATION FORM CONTENT, CALENDAR
Download the application form
- Study synopsis
- Project leaders
- Scientific and medical rationale, competitive approaches
- Research and tech transfer (intellectual property or medico-economical utility)
- Budget and milestones
The project may be submitted in French or in English.
Submission deadline : 21 January 2020
Results : 31 March 2020
Contact : email@example.com
You can download this page on a pdf format