Institut du Cerveau – ICM Research and Technology Office holds the core of industrial partnerships.
Incorporating industrial requirements at the earliest of a therapeutic or diagnosis project sets its best chance of success. This is why the team is here, to bridge the gap between the expertise and innovations of Institut du Cerveau – ICM academics and the needs of industry, in neuroscience care and diagnosis but also in wider applications.
A vibrant team of a ten of executives takes care of 4 main missions:
- Scouting promising projects among lab benches to promote patenting from the researchers and assist through the patent deposition process;
- Out licensing of Institut du Cerveau – ICM patent portfolio to young companies and larger corporations;
- Providing support to Institut du Cerveau – ICM’s spinoffs and young startup collaborating with Institut du Cerveau – ICM academics through the iPEPS startup incubator;
- Design, set up and sustain ambitious and long term alliances so that the transfer from bench to bedside can be the most efficient possible.
Looking for Licencing-in? Institut du Cerveau – ICM holds patents in the areas of:
- Glioma diagnosis
- Parkinson disease
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Sleep and memory
- Dopamineragil related disorders
- Immune approaches for Alzheimer’s disease
- Cerebellar impairments
- Huntington disease